Your Island Getaway Starts Here!
Welcome to the Juniper House!
The Juniper House is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom vacation home located on a quiet street on the southeast corner of Kelleys Island, known for it's natural beauty and laid-back atmosphere.
Whether it's a family gathering, romantic getaway, or exploring all that the Lake Erie islands have to offer, our house will be the perfect place to relax and unwind after your day of adventure.
The house offers a well stocked kitchen for all your cooking needs, as well as a grill on the back patio. Close out your night by looking at the stars while sitting around the fire ring in the backyard. A large kitchen table provides plenty of room for enjoying meals or hanging out over a game of cards. The living room provides space for you and your guests to relax and have a movie night on the plasma television with blu-ray player. Multiple beds in the 3 bedrooms provide comfortable sleeping accommodations for up to 10 people.
We look forward to hosting you and hope that you enjoy our island retreat!
About the Island
Kelleys Island is located in the western basin of Lake Erie. It is the largest American island on Lake Erie, and offers a rich history and inviting community. Find out why island life attracts thousands each year, and is a family tradition for many.
For the outdoor lover, the island features:
- Beautiful hiking trails
- Unique lake front flora and fauna
- Historic and impressive glacial grooves
- Renowned walleye and perch fishing
- Public beaches with kayak rental
- Private marinas and public boat launch
Be sure to visit the historic downtown area:
- Eat a fresh caught fish dinner
- Try one of the island's signature drinks
- Enjoy live music
- Browse one of the many boutique shops.
Explore the island by golf cart or bicycle:
- Learn about the history of the island at the historical association museum
- Visit the Kelleys Island Winery
- Watch the sunset at the West Bay
The island also boasts a full summer and fall schedule of family friendly events and activities such as Island Fest, the film festival, nature hikes, bird banding, and more. See whats coming up to plan your visit and experience all the island has to offer!